Author Topic: Help with essay writing in A level History  (Read 66 times)

Offline jesse malm

• View Profile
  • Phone model: Nokia
Help with essay writing in A level History
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:01:44 PM »

I really liked GCSE History and because I got an A* in it, I took it for AS Level. However, I haven't really been adjusting well to the essay writing. I don't entirely understand how to structure the essay in terms of what actually goes into each paragraph. I understand that you need to develop analytical responses whilst having explicit understanding with relevant evidence but it's really difficult to put this all into a paragraph. Also, I get really distracted and it normally takes me ages to write a history essay whereas everyone else completes it within 1 hour.

Ah, I'm doing Edexcel AS History and the units are: Scramble for Africa and Britain and the American Colonies 1740-1769. Can anyone help me with the content in this as well?

I know it's a lot to ask but thank you!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:24:53 PM by jesse malm »

Offline Cherry

• View Profile
Re: Help with essay writing in A level History
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:23:25 PM »
https://www.theunitutor.com - they have written a few assignments that were so good and well presented, I have decided to ask them for any projects that I might have in the future. They have highly professional and dignify people out there. I have recommended this site to others and they too have good experience with them.