1. Money management. Bet less than 5% of your total current bankroll per bet. Be discipline.
2. Be a strategic gambler by picking your spots and wait for the right opportunity.
Never be an emotional compulsive gambler by betting because it's your favorite team or for the action or bet against a team because you hate a certain player.
3. Stay emotionless all the time. Bet like a robot. There's no place for emotions in this profession. Be unbiased.
4. Do your research by watching game footage, trends and statistics should be used on division rivals only.
Don't judge a team based on what they did in their previous game.
5. Never bet on heavily juiced/vig lines. Like a line at -1000 for example.
6. Never bet on heavily valued lines. Like a terrible team at 100 to 1 odds to win championship.
In general, this is one of my favorite sites for sports betting https://777score.in