Author Topic: How can i Recover lost contacts on vivo v5?  (Read 189 times)

Offline jhtyh

• View Profile
  • Phone model: Samsung
How can i Recover lost contacts on vivo v5?
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:05:30 AM »
The Vivo V5 runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 153.80 x 75.50 x 7.55 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 154.00 grams.

The Vivo V5 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.

Method to Recover deleted contacts from vivo v5:

There must be an useful method to solve this problem for you with the third-party Android Data Recovery software tool we highly recommended. You can easily recover your lost or deleted contacts, text messages, notes, videos, photos and more from vivo v5 with Android Data Recovery.

More info;

Recover Deleted and Lost Data from LG V10

Offline Youtria88

• View Profile
  • Phone model: jolla
Re: How can i Recover lost contacts on vivo v5?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 04:34:48 AM »
Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover lost contacts from vivo v5 with this tool.

Offline bente11

• View Profile
  • Phone model: samsung
Re: How can i Recover lost contacts on vivo v5?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 12:26:27 PM »
In this case, you simply need Android Data Recovery to help you recover lost contacts from android phone. It supports almost all kinds of Android mobile, such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, Sony Xperia, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus and etc.
It used its powerful scanning algorithm to help you deeply scan your mobile phone, and easily recover data under any data loss scenario. You should have a try!
how to recover lost text messages from android
how to recover lost music on android
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 12:28:07 PM by bente11 »