Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy J5  (Read 37 times)

Offline Conoyoner

• View Profile
  • Phone model: Nokia 6
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy J5
« on: April 21, 2018, 09:11:35 AM »
"Is there any better method to get back the lost text messages from my Samsung Galaxy J5 that have restored to factory settings, I don't get any backup file, how can I do now?" - Asked by Thorton.

Many Samsung users want to know how to recover deleted messages on Samsung J5. Most of them don't have any backup files. So they can't restore Samsung Galaxy J5 and get back deleted text messages following the official method. Is there any way to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy J5 without backup file? Of course there is. In this video, I will show you how to recover deleted messages on Samsung J5 without and with backup file with Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the excellent data recovery software, which can scan your Samsung Galaxy phone and find the deleted and lost data from your phone's memory and its SD card on Mac. You can restore data including text messages, photos, videos, audios, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages and other document files from Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy J, Galaxy A, Galaxy On, Galaxy Tab and other Samsung Galaxy devices in one click. So, you can easily recover deleted data from Samsung J5 by using this tool.

Related: Recover deleted data on Samsung J5

Offline jhtyh

• View Profile
  • Phone model: Samsung
Re: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy J5
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 05:09:20 AM »
When you really meet with that situation I metioned above, don't be anxious. I think the software, Samsung Galaxy Recovery will be a solution for you to get back those deleted text messages from Galaxy J.

Recover Deleted Text Messages from Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7