Author Topic: How can i recover samsung s7 photos  (Read 194 times)

Online jhtyh

• View Profile
  • Phone model: Samsung
How can i recover samsung s7 photos
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:39:35 AM »
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S7 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

Mehtod to recover lost photos on samsung s7:

Samsung Data Recovery can help you restore lost and deleted data from your device. To Samsung Data Recovery, it is not hard to recover lost contacts, messages, photos and so on. Lost data on your device is not lost, because Dr Fone can recover files from many common scenarios, such as deleted, SD card issue, rooting error and more others.

More info;

Recover Deleted Text Messages from Galaxy S7

Offline amzeory

• View Profile
  • Phone model: jilla
Re: How can i recover samsung s7 photos
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:45:58 AM »
Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover pictures from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge with this tool.

Related: Recover deleted data from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

Offline bente11

• View Profile
  • Phone model: samsung
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 02:09:18 PM »
My friend recommended a good software for me to recover deleted data from samsung mobile, I think it is useful for you as well.
Samsung Data Recovery is a professional software for data recovering from Samsung devices, which is user-friendly and efficient. No only photos, it supports you to recover samsung videos, messages, call logs and more other files.
The operate is easy to follow and you can give it a try.
how to recover deleted images on samsung galaxy
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:12:54 PM by bente11 »

Offline zerarole

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
You can use Samsung data recovery software tool to help you recover Samsung S7 photos easily. It will scan your Samsung S7 after connecting it to computer. All data, including the photos will be scanned out. Then you can easily preview and choose photos you want to recover.