Author Topic: How to Transfer contacts from android to huawei p10?  (Read 396 times)

Offline pioiyg

• View Profile
  • Phone model: Samsung
How to Transfer contacts from android to huawei p10?
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:38:53 AM »
Huawei P10 is the latest P-series flagship device introduced by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer. The device similar to the P9 comes with dual rear imaging pieces and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. It is coupled with smooth edges and is available in multiple colours.
On top, the smartphone boasts a 5.1-inch Full HD display which is combined with excellent viewing angles and reproduces crisp and vivid images. The screen is also protected by Corning's Gorilla Glass 5 which ensures that your device remains scratch-free.

Method to Transfer contacts from android to huawei p10:

One of my friends heard about what I’m planning to do, he kindly recommends this third party software named the Phone to Phone Transfer. He said with this software’s help, I can easily transfer data from android phone to huawei p10 And after trying this software, I must admit he was telling the truth. Now I think I might go to use this software to transfer some contacts from android to huawei p10 a few days later. Honestly speaking, this is a kind of fun to use this software.

More info;

Transfer Data Contacts from Huawei to Huawei P10

Offline timmer16

• View Profile
Re: How to Transfer contacts from android to huawei p10?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 05:12:39 PM »
Hi, there. If you want to Transfer Symbian Contacts to iPhone and Transfer Data from Nokia to Android, you can try Mobile Transfer.
Phone Transfer lets you transfer data between different phones with one click, including iOS, Android, Symbian, and WinPhone.
Transfer songs from Android to Android. It supports you to transfer data between any of them.
How to Transfer Data from iPad to Samsung
It is easy to try. Transferring contacts, photos, videos, documents, music and the wonderful memories can be solved in simple clicks.
How to Transfer Nokia contacts to Android

Offline jockilty21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 09:36:25 AM »
You can  try Mobile Transfer to Transfer Data between Android iPhone and Nokia.
It is designed to transfer Data including Music, Video, Photo, Playlist, Message (SMS & MMS), Contact, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark etc between iPhone and Android. All these data will be merged perfectly on your Phone.
Transfer Files from iPhone to Android and Symbian
Simple yet effective solution for transferring content between two different mobile. Like Transfer Files from Android to Android
Here let me give you a brief introduction of how to transfer Phone data.
Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung.
Easy to try.

Offline zerarole

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 07:46:29 AM »
To transfer contacts from Android to Huawei P10, the easy way is using mobile phone transfer program. We just need to connect both Android and Huawei P10 to computer via usb cables, open the program. All contacts on Android will be scanned out, just preview contacts and choose what you want to transfer.